Potential applicants must have a high school diploma, hold and maintain MA EMT certification in good standing, and possess a current AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers card.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, basic computer skills, and a professional demeanor. This position requires the ability to work independently while operating in a fast-paced environment that demands the ability to multi-task while remaining calm and professional under pressure. Previous dispatch and/or communications experience is helpful, but not required.
Region II Services
Regional and/or state job listings include only those sent to us with a request for posting. They may be filled without notice.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Wood's is currently seeking qualified Paramedics for full-time employment. Responsibilities include providing emergent and non-emergent transports as directed by dispatch and management, utilizing good judgment and providing high quality patient care.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Registration as EMT-Paramedic
- CPR-Advance Life Support provider certification by the AHA
- Current licensure in accordance with protocols and procedures required by OEMS in the State of MA
- Current CPS, SCLS, BCLS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS , BTLS and PEEP certification
- Current valid Motor Vehicle Operator License with good driving record
- 2+ years of experience in an EMS/Pre-Hospital Emergency Medical Care environment
- Associate’s Degree
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Paramedics wanted for EasCare Ambulance, Worcester Division.
Full and part time schedules available. EasCare offers competive wages and great benefits, including: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K and much more.
Click here to complete an application online at eascare.com.
Community EMS (Milford)
Paramedics (full and part-time) for both 911 and transfer shifts. Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Medical Dispatchers (full-time); minimum 1-2 years medical dispatching and Computer Aided Dispatch Systems (CAD) experience; must have proficient computer skills; EMT-Basic with EMD Certification preferred.
Community EMS offers competitive wages and a vast array of benefits, including: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings and much more. Complete an application at Community EMS